Joe West, Chaves County Road Operations Director, Roswell, NM installs Lithtec™ IN 2018
Joe West Reports in 2023, his Haul Road Results After 4.5 years LithTec™ was Installed
10 years of LithTec™ Road Solutions leading to many TV News Investigative Reports
What happens to LithTec™ Treated Base Material vs the Same Untreated Base Material?
Inspection of Roads Evaluated AFTER 4 Years Montecello, Utah
- Video of 2 LithTec™ Roads Installed in 2018 showing their condition after 4 years in 2022:
- 1st Road - Freezing temperature weather in the winter without frost/heave reaction in the Spring
- 2nd Road - A 1 mile dairy truck haul road that demonstrates LithTec's™ character of durability and sustainability
- With over 450 40-ton Semis Daily over 4 years = 6 Billion, 750 Million car's miles of wear with no maintenance needed.
- Share: https://youtu.be/cSYY8tNxehY
5 Road Professional report their LithTec™ experiences
- Video Includes Users Reports by:
- Quay County, New Mexico
- San Juan County, Utah
- Chaves County, New Mexico
- Navajo Nation
- City of Sunland Park, Doña Ana County, NM
All have installed LithTec™ Road Solution
NBC/KLS TV NEWS reports how San Juan County Roads saved $1Million per mile with LithTec™
......................... Installation ......................... .........................Process .........................
- Imagine if all road base foundations were strong enough to ward off how water adversely affects roads.
- Share: https://youtu.be/Th4rSNDzO_g
Santa Teresita Drive Recycled Road FDR Project Video
“…Lithified Technology not only produced a superior quality road, but it significantly reduced the construction time and cost…” Mayor Javier Perea, Sunland Park, NM
Senator & House Representative See LithTec™ Installed in Utah Roads
Utah Senator & House Representative Interviewed share their experience and opinions from the installation of New LithTec™ Road
Inspector & Crew Member Report LithTec™ Road Advantages as Independent Geotech Report
Bob Perry Public Works Director reports his Economical Solution plus his Installation Experience in Archuleta County, Colorado
Inspection of LithTec™ Haul Road going on year 7
No Cracks, No Ruts, No Pot Holes - No Problem
After 6 Years of heavy duty traffic, Optimized Quarry Base keeps Haul Road running STRONG and maintenance-free